Self Care Boarding:
$265/horse + shared electric + maintenance of your very own roughly 5.75 acre field to do what you like with. 4 horse minimum.
You would be responsible for your own manure removal, which could be via using a manure spreader which we have on the farm.
The property includes:
- 22 acres, 17 which are fenced for 3 large lush pastures.
- Each pasture has a large run in shed, newly built and painted in 2020.
- Up to 7 rubber matted 12 x 12 stalls with auto waterers are available. Beyond fabulous ventilation in the barn.
- 195' x 95' well footed fenced in arena with a french drain under it, so it is always ridable.
- Heated or Air Conditioned gorgeous tack room with plenty of space for your tack and equipment.
- Wash stall with hot and cold water.
- Feed room with 4 storage containers to hold your feed.
- Huge Hay Loft to store your hay. We have a hay elevator which you can use to get your hay up there as well.
- Access to trails to the north, south and east of the property boarders. More "hacking" or "Ride Out" than you would know what to do with.
- Washer and Dryer (which are nicer in the barn than what is in the house!).
- Heated 1/2 bathroom.
- Round Pen
- Lay up paddocks available.
- Fabulous location in Piedmont Hunt Territory which gives one easy access to the Upperville Horse Show, multiple xc schooling locations, and a variety of Horse Trials and fox hunting clubs within a quick and easy drive.
- Your trainer welcome so long as he/she has Liability Insurance which names our farm as insured.
- Lessons and training available with our trainer.
Horse Hotel: $50 per horse per night
- Overnight stays for travelers coming through the area, or those who need a stall/turn out space for their horse while showing locally.
- Round Pen available for use (except for in May 2022 when a pregnant mare will be in it to keep her off of the grass with fescue in it).
- Lay up grass paddock available for turn out.
- Room available in the house so that you can stay on the same property as your equine friend. $100 for large bedroom with king size bed, $80 for smaller bedroom with queen size bed
- RV hook up so you can stay in your trailer on our property so that you can be even closer to your equine friend. $30 per night to camp or stay in your trailer overnight.
- Braiding service for those who are in need.
- High Quality shavings available for the stall if desired. Now you won't have to travel with bags of shavings!
- You supply your own feed and hay, and are to strip the stall when done with it.